As COVID-19 continues to spread, our thoughts go out to anyone who is affected or impacted. We will continue to share with our community what we are doing in order to protect our people, clients and community.
- We have no plans at this stage for a full office closure. We have prepared our staff to be able to work remotely if this is necessary
- Our executive team are meeting daily to monitor the situation
- As an organisation we are following all guidelines outlined by the World Health Organisation
Business Continuity Plan
- We have started to activate our Business Continuity Plan in the event that we will need to close the office.
- We have the technology and infrastructure to continue to operate efficiently remotely
- Further investment has been made in order to assist certain roles operate remotely
- Staff are all available to be contacted via phone, email and video conferencing
- In order to mitigate any further risk in the office, certain office roles and departments are now working remotely
- We have increased daily cleaning procedures within the office and on shoots in order to maintain a healthy working environment
- We have restricted any domestic travel within the organisation, and large events.
- All shoots have a maximum of 10 people, and all visitors to our premises and on shoots require to register and advise us of recent overseas travel, potential exposure and relevant health symptoms
- We have implemented office safety precautions, including directing our people to stay home if they have symptoms of illness and self-quarantine after suspected or possible exposure
- We will continue to regularly update all of our employees and families as the situation progresses via our website, social media and our email database
- All of our staff are still contactable and are consistently updated on all new and possible procedures
At Visual Domain we are committed to our community and working together. Please feel free to contact us directly should you have any questions or concerns. Stay safe and thank you for your continued support
To our wonderful community of vis-domers,
At Visual Domain we live and breathe video and know that video is a vital communication tool in times of uncertainty. This is why we want everyone to be assured that we are taking the necessary precautions to support your safety, and that of our community.
At this point we are still offering our services and have been strictly following recommended health & safety guidelines from the World Health Organisation not only within our office but also our employees out on shoots.
Further measures we are following as an organisation are per the below for both our clients and employees:
- No one on shoot who has travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- Have not been in contact with anyone that has COVID-19 or is currently being tested
- Have any cold/flu like symptoms
- All shoots will have a maximum attendance of 10 people
- Ensure that all parties are comfortable at the shoot
Communication is key to keeping your employees and customers connected to your business during these times.
We are fortunate to have a huge team of animators, editors and producers who are still available to work to bring your communication needs to the forefront.
As this unprecedented situation continues to evolve, we will update you with any additional changes within our business that may impact our clients or your communication needs. Please, if you have any further queries please contact us on the link below.
In the meantime, stay healthy and safe – we will get through this together.